* It is highly recommended to use a more natural detergent when washing your hannahPADs.
Detergents that contain chemicals may cause severe chemical reactions which can affect your pads.
WHAT ABOUT STAINS?
To get rid of stains on your Hannahpad, we would recommend using mild and natural stain removers.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Distilled Vinegar: Just add one cup of distilled white vinegar to the final rinse. It's also a natural fabric softener.
2. Baking Soda: Also a wonderful choice in fabric cleaning, and stain removal. Mix a cup of Baking Soda with half a cup of water and mix into a paste to apply on stains before washing.
3. Hydrogen Peroxide: The 3% hydrogen peroxide found in drug stores (like for wounds) is also a miracle worker, and can be used as a natural type of bleach.
For Hand Wash:
1. Gently rinse your used Hannahpad and soak overnight in stain remover and cold water.
2. Continue the wash the next day.
3. Sun dry.
For Machine Wash:
1. Again, gently rinse your used Hannahpad and soak overnight with stain remover and cold water.
2. Then continue machine wash the next day.
3. Sun dry.