EM stands for Effective Micro-organisms and is a unique technology that combines naturally occurring beneficial microorganisms, principally lactic acid bacteria and yeast, which are used in fermented foods and probiotic drinks to promote good bacteria.
EM creates antioxidant substances and can purify the environment. The active ingredient EM is also environmentally friendly so you can wash your hannahpads with this soap knowing you are not harming the environment.
Plant Based Natural Oil 77% (Soybean & Coconut oil), Lye 10%, Probiotics 6%, Water 6%, Bamboo Vinegar 1%
How to Wash:
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our Probiotic (EM) soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water with a natural detergent or laundry soaker. Soak up to 48 hours if required.
4. Handwash* or machine wash in cold water.
*If you hand wash you can use a spin cycle on your machine to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
5. Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY
Probiotic Laundry Soap
Choose "Offline Payments" at check out for Bank Deposit or Cash on Delivery.
For Bank Deposit:
Please send us a "proof of deposit" (photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment must be made within 24 hours upon submitting the order. Otherwise, the order will be sent via cash on delivery.
A "proof of shipment" (photo) will be sent as soon as your Hannahpads are shipped.
Note: Orders will NOT be sent without the complete payment.
For Cash on Delivery:
Please pay to Courier.
Hannahpads are non-refundable due to their sanitary nature.
Hannahpad Philippines will accept exchanges on a case by case basis if the items are unworn, unwashed, unaltered, free of damages, and kept in its original condition.
Items eligible for exchange:
- Defective pads, soaps, or accessories
- Missing items
- Wrong sizes or patterns
All items must be returned in its original condition.