So this picture was posted a few days ago and it has been getting a lot of attention. Amazing! And just so it doesn't ever go away, I just decided to post it on our blog :)
Here are other helpful tips you can try at home as well!
1. Put a heating pad on your belly! But not too hot! I personally set mine on low. And if you don't have a heating pad, you can improvise and use a hot water bottle, or a hot towel.
2. Take a warm bath. A warm bath is ALWAYS good. Such relaxation.
Heat improves blood circulation (flow) and can ease your pain.
3. If you're laying down, put a pillow under your knees or lie on your side and pull your knees up right to your chest (also another way of reducing your cramps, like back cramps).
4. I would recommend using sanitary pads rather than tampons at this point.. <3 Why? Well... I wouldn't really recommend sticking anything up there when you're in PAIN. Reduce your pain.
5. And also, exercise! Don't be lazy! Get up and do some power walks to circulate blood flow.
Till next time!